Why do we want financial freedom?

Why financial freedom is such an important state to achieve?
Why do I want financial freedom in my life?

Simple. To have myself free of working hard to meet the financial situation of my life. Imagine if I have a burden financially, what i do everyday will be work hard to earn money. In the traditional economy, we would work hard to get money to spend. When we realize we do not have enough to spend, we would work harder to get more money to spend. We either use our labor, time, or intelligence in exchange for money.

But that is not a good situation. Imagine having to work extra hard to get extra money, I would have exchanged all my time for money. Some of my friends are working 7 days a week about 12 hours a day. They receive decent income for what they have done, but they are tired and has no time to really enjoy the happiness the money can bring. They have no time for family members. Parents. Children.

We don't really need so much money in our life. As long as it is enough to cover our expenses, I would rather spend the time with my family or people I care about and I love. That explains why generating streams of passive income is important. It allows us to be financially free and have the time to do things that really matter to us. Instead of dragging yourself to the office and doing things that matters to your boss or customer in order to exchange for the money, you spend time, quality time, wonderful enjoyable time doing what matters to you. Be it educating your child, talking to your family, taking care of your parent, doing your favourite hobby or even travel around the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment